- We are looking for a savvy web and social media intern who will be responsible for developing & updating client websites, and social media platforms.
- The right candidate must have the ability to write well, design, implement internet marketing in a timely and effective manner. Communicating through written words the concepts and incorporate the ideas of our clients on their web/social media platforms.
- Design, develop, and manage social media platforms for new accounts. These accounts are mainly small local retailers new to the social media world. Identify and implement tactics to increase subscribers for our different clients and develop a unified design/brand across all major SM & Web platforms.
- Proactively design and develop postings, statuses, campaigns, prize giveaways and contests to attract new followers, friends, and members.
- Responsible for improving all client social media sites with suggestions, new features and following through with their implementation.
TBD (based on level of involvement)
Hours: Varied Part Time and Full Time available. (You must have availability during Business Hours: M-F: 9-5PM).